Isochem Colors and Chemicals S.A. de C.V. is a full service customer oriented Company. We can do most anything our customers need in the forms of blending, wet or dry:
- Dry standardization of dyes, controlling the strength and hue from dyelot to dyelot. This includes establishing individual standards or specialized mixes by reducing presscakes, crudes or blends of the above to create specialized mixes or colors for our customers. We also dry blend a variety of dry chemicals.
- Wet Blending Chemicals: We have state of the art mixing vessels for blending specialty textiles chemicals such as surfactants, softeners, wetters, lubricants, etc. this can either be done by cold blend mixing or by heat blending using our reactors.
- Isochem Colors and Chemicals S.A. de C.V. is located in its own Free Zone Industrial Park; therefore, we can ship to your free zone location, which is a cost savings in the form of government taxes and duties.
- Laboratory: We have a full service customer Lab which has the qualifications of stringent Quaity Control on products manufactured. Also Quality Assurance Certification and specialized Customer Color Matching process. We also assist in trouble shooting or diagnostics of technical problems our customers may have.
- Technicians: We have over 70 years of combined experience on our field technicians, trouble shooting and preparation, dyeing and finishing. Our Technicians are ready to service your needs at a moments notice.
- Environment: We are an environmentally friendly company. We have our own Waste Water Treatment Facility and adhere to all government regulations.
- Community Conscience and Awareness: By being good neighbors to our local community, we have built a school for our local children as means of paying back for their support to our Company.
- Isochem Colors and Chemicals S.A. de C.V. is a privately owned Company. This is a real plus when decisions, specialty projects, turnaround times, terms or anything that the customer needs that is out of the ordinary. Decisions are made promptly, no “red tape”.
- We also have our own in-house Bilingual Translator and we are able to offer our MSDS and Technical Bulletins in both languages, Spanish and English.
- Partners and Business Associates:
- The Marlin Company, USA, specializing in textile commodity chemicals as well as a leader in import and export of hydro and alkalinity products.
- Rudolf Venture Chemicals, USA, a global connected chemical company.